Ruth and I have sat with hundreds of believers in persecution in approximately 72 countries.Sitting at their feet brings, perhaps, an interesting perspective in regard to the global reach of the Coronavirus.There are many commonalities.Here are a few
- This is not something any would choose.
- This has been forced upon us.
- It’s bad and it’s hard.
- It fuels our deepest fears.
- Our need to live is the center of the universe.
- It separates us from those we love.
- The simple basics for living increase in value.
- Time slows down, almost has no meaning.
- Not everyone will survive this challenge.
- Eternity seems more near.
Yet, there is much believers in persecution can again be our example, our teachers.
- They cannot hoard.Praying for their “daily bread” is a real prayer (forget the luxury of toilet paper!)
- They choose joy where joy is in short supply.
View original post 457 more words